Sunday, February 20, 2005


the number of students in the classes that i taught during 2004 were usually around 50 - 60. This was in both middle schools and the colleges that i taught in, it made it difficult to give very much attention to each student - ofcourse i had some assistance from some of the teachers - in the middle schools - they were usually in the class to "translate" when needed - this teacher at Shantou Number One Middle School was one of the best that i came into contact with her name is Zhou - I knew her as Helen Zhou, she was always happy to provide ant help that I may have needed and she seemed to enjoy the 'style' of my classes.
photo. mhobbs

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Mark,

My name is Nick and wonder how can I contact you via email regarding Huaihua. My email address is nick30m@hotmail.com. Thanks.